Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wiseman really is just out there for no reason at all when he’s on the floor. The game got away from Detroit when Duren got his 4th foul and had to be replaced by Wisemen. Even on a young team like Detroit, playing Wiseman is a waste of minutes. Dude is the most unaware NBA player I've ever watched. Everytime I watch him it looks like it’s his first time playing basketball. Too often he is completely unaware where the ball is, or that a shot attempt has gone up. He casually jogs back on defense with his back towards the ballhandler like he’s on offense and then will look surprised when he sees the ballhandler race past him. Madness

I’m a rockets fan and I was getting frustrated watching him out there last night.:francis:

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The NBA definitely should’ve flexed that Bulls vs. Knicks game on ABC tomorrow for Bucks-Pacers or Clippers-Suns

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Shai for MVP can get serious depending on tonight

Im thinking moreso MVP runner up, but I agree

200w.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The NBA definitely should’ve flexed that Bulls vs. Knicks game on ABC tomorrow for Bucks-Pacers or Clippers-Suns

Missing out on Boston/OKC tonight too...just a lot of recent examples for having more flex scheduling throughout the season