Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
he gotta put up with zion and a FO that thinks they don't need a PG :dead: the org is treating him like an interim coach out there
Is that the reason he won't start Trey Murphy even though he's their best shooter?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is that the reason he won't start Trey Murphy even though he's their best shooter?
murphy might be one of the most reliable guys on that team

honestly coming off the bench makes sense considering green is forced to simply hope that ingram stops playing braindead either way. the FO still thinks the guy is damn near untradeable for whatever reason.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
murphy might be one of the most reliable guys on that team

honestly coming off the bench makes sense considering green is forced to simply hope that ingram stops playing braindead either way. the FO still thinks the guy is damn near untradeable for whatever reason.
Herb Jones should not be starting over Trey Murphy.

I agree with the BI slander and I think both Willie and Griffin should be fired.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Herb Jones should not be starting over Trey Murphy.

I agree with the BI slander and I think both Willie and Griffin should be fired.
dude is forced to start a bunch of guys that ain't moving at all on defense. herb is flawed but he's covering everyone's ass at the same time out there.

like between zion, cj, ingram, and jonas - how many of them are actively closing out on a regular basis or too happy to cheat on coverage?

green got no point guard and just enough depth to make the glaring holes in that roster seem like nuances. like tbh that roster is one injury away from being fundamentally broken any given week. and beyond that, dude spent most of his time in NOLA running damage control for players or squeezing whatever efficiency he could out of the lazy FO moves.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
At what point do the Rockets move off Jalen Green?
It's year 3 and he's still horribly inefficient still and doesn't really do anything outside of scoring
I can't see how you can keep a backcourt where both guys can't shoot in modern NBA

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
dude is forced to start a bunch of guys that ain't moving at all on defense. herb is flawed but he's covering everyone's ass at the same time out there.

like between zion, cj, ingram, and jonas - how many of them are actively closing out on a regular basis or too happy to cheat on coverage?

green got no point guard and just enough depth to make the glaring holes in that roster seem like nuances. like tbh that roster is one injury away from being fundamentally broken any given week. and beyond that, dude spent most of his time in NOLA running damage control for players or squeezing whatever efficiency he could out of the lazy FO moves.
That's still not an explanation for why Trey Murphy isn't starting. Their offensive rating with him on the floor is 134, by far the best on the team and the defensive rating is 115. Not starting him is negligent and decreases the effectiveness of their best players. You're supposed to lean into your strengths.

This is an offensive league. There is only so much anybody can do defensively. Herb Jones should not be starting over Trey Murphy.

Of course, I would trade BI and have Trey Murphy replace him but until that happens, Murphy has to start over Herb.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
At what point do the Rockets move off Jalen Green?
It's year 3 and he's still horribly inefficient still and doesn't really do anything outside of scoring
I can't see how you can keep a backcourt where both guys can't shoot in modern NBA
Like most of these bozo organizations, they'll probably give him a ridiculous contract extension and give him away in two years instead of trading him now while he still has value.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Interesting tweet . Between Suns & Lakers someone ain’t making the play in. Warriors will be interesting. Orlando needs to rack up wins. Bulls climbing from the bottom without Zack

Bulls really about to get a Top 6 seed and bring back DeMar this summer
:ld:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Interesting tweet . Between Suns & Lakers someone ain’t making the play in. Warriors will be interesting. Orlando needs to rack up wins. Bulls climbing from the bottom without Zack

I knew the Cavs schedule had been hard but yeah it’s as bad as I thought. We get our players back we might can make a run.