Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Above average wings that can defend are hard to come by these days, so they will always be hyped up and come at a premium. Every team in the league could use them.
the gap between OG and Oubre isn't big enough for one guy to be worth first round picks. OG's always been funny in the light

og is reputation defender on a team that doesn't have a reputation anymore

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the gap between OG and Oubre isn't big enough for one guy to be worth first round picks. OG's always been funny in the light

og is reputation defender on a team that doesn't have a reputation anymore
I don't think so either, but for whatever reason teams want no part of signing Oubre to a long term deal and it's never really been stated or rumored why. He was putting up numbers in Phoenix years ago and even they passed up on signing him long term.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't think so either, but for whatever reason teams want no part of signing Oubre to a long term deal. He was putting up numbers in Phoenix years ago and even they passed up on signing him long term.
switch out oubre with finney smith, grant williams, mcdaniels, etc then

OGs always been laughably overvalued by masai

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I feel like we already have an OG at home already...like I be watching him trying to see the appeal :patrice:

I read earlier today on Bleacherreport and it was said that he was looking at a max or near max extension and I don't see it.

Masai still thinks that he’s going to get a godfather offer for him so more power to him :hubie: