Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This is why I laugh when people get gangsta on these forums and IG comments of popular posts. There’s IP addresses for a reason, everybody is being watched but continue thinking you’re special.
I remember that Coli Hollywood thread, and people were asking dude why was he being cryptic, and he said people have been summoned and asked to give personal info and that you’re not protected for the things you say on this site.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, I'm at court for the recent lil charge I caught. The why the fukk did the Secret Service just question me about posts I made on here :what: . Literally asked me out the court room to the back to mentally evaluate me. I passed the evaluation and the dudes were cool as hell. Told me to just watch exactly "how" I say things, but the things I said were considered free speech and not a violation. Lmao. My nikka Dobbs wasn't lying when he said they contacted him about me smh. Wtf. Lol.

I could probably find everything about you because you have a real face up, where you live, your familial situation, and talk crazy like an absolute dummy.