Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's crazy that Giannis, Jokic, and Embiid may all end up winning back-to-back consecutive MVPs one after the other over a 6 year stretch, 2019-2024.

That's the pace Joel is on right now with the historic numbers he's putting up. Big man dominance and each are super unique from the other.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy that Giannis, Jokic, and Embiid may all end up winning back-to-back consecutive MVPs one after the other over a 6 year stretch, 2019-2024.

That's the pace Joel is on right now with the historic numbers he's putting up. Big man dominance and each are super unique from the other.

Luka gotta get it this year

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Luka gotta get it this year

not if Jojo keeps this pace up. He's on pace to sit more 4th quarters than Steph's unanimous MVP year. His PER is higher than both Jokic and Giannis' MVP years...If Morey does an in season trade that messes with our roster, I could see us slipping in the standings and it'll go back to Jokic. Jokic shooting percentage is likely to rebound too, he's had a few ugly games.

EAUMk4b.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Didn't even realize PHX big 3 played last night lol i saw the betting lines weren't that high in PHX favor vs BK so I just assumed it was only 1 of their 3 playing.

Their currently 18th in defense and 11th in offense tho, without their big 3 having played much together at all. I don't know if their defense is capable of improving much but i figure the assumption (or hope) is that their offense will end up top tier. Guess it'll depend on how Beal fits once he's fully integrated.