Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp I'm done watching warriors games until after the trade deadline. I think they have lost every game the same way for the past 5 or 6 games. Have big lead during it and just piss it away in the 4th. I'm tired of seeing that shyt.

Draymond and Klay need to be out of the league and Kerr sucks.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph is not a top 3 PG no more :yeshrug:

Gotta stop givin nikkas standings on they past selves.... He is still one of the best players in the league but ne not in that top tier MVP level no more.

Luka, SGA, Hali, Book are clearly better... Others like Mitchell and Maxey havin better seasons but I wouldnt say they better.
Nah Steph has no help. All those people you mentioned have at least one other consistent person that's gonna help them win.

Steph hasn't had that all year. If Klay was even just a 20 point per game scorer they'd be 3rd in the West at least.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Steph is not a top 3 PG no more :yeshrug:

Gotta stop givin nikkas standings on they past selves.... He is still one of the best players in the league but ne not in that top tier MVP level no more.

Luka, SGA, Hali, Book are clearly better... Others like Mitchell and Maxey havin better seasons but I wouldnt say they better.

It was a 1pt game when Book and Steph checked into 4th. Beal minute restriction so didnt play when Book came back. KD out. Book went on almost solo 12-0 run. Steph aint hit a shot in 4th... And Steph defense been as bad as ever this season too they cant hide that nikka no more
Very wrong the hell lol

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what can klay and dray net.. dray .klay kuminga. moody . picks for og and siakum and poeltl?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Very wrong the hell lol

Nah he dont impact the game consistently the same way he did in his prime :yeshrug:

In his prime it used to be only Kyrie who got the better of him head to head consistently. Now more and more PGs outduelin him, torchin him, crackin his muffin. Fox, SGA, Book... They sayin he not like that no more :manny:

Last edited: