Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been in jail since Oct 27th, AMA but don't ask me shyt. What I miss in the NBA? The league with damn near zero regular TV coverage smh
Damn breh, glad you home.

1. Lakers won the In-season tourney. People talk a lot of shyt about it but it was a success
2. Draymond choked out Rudy Gobert in the first quarter of a warriors v twolves game lol
3. Wemby and the spurs had a spark when they started but now lost 17 straight. Wiz and pistons are also terrible this year
4. Harden forced a trade to the clippers they was trash at first but seem to be finding chemistry
5. Jokic and Embiid seem to be the two favs for mvp early on. Sixers looking better without harden, especially with Kelly Oubre in the lineup
6. Ime got the rockets playing pretty good
7. Twolves number 1 in the west and seemed to figure out how to make the Gobert experiment work. Not looking like the worst trade of all time anymore lol

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I been in jail since Oct 27th, AMA but don't ask me shyt. What I miss in the NBA? The league with damn near zero regular TV coverage smh

Wolves took off
Magic solid
Clippers might be coming around
Zion gotta lose weight
Josh Giddey might be ending up where you were
The In-Season tournament was great

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Welcome home G..

Wayne County?
Macomb. Literally got flicked on 8 and Van Dyke, going North, next to the Family Dollar. Dumb extra bytch in my car left an open Pint in my back seat, my gun was in my pocket, ect. I have my cpl, but due to the alcohol and the ish I grind, I got a ccw charge (will most likely be dropped to improper storage), driving under the influence, having firearm while under the influence of alcohol, and felony possession under 25 grams of Becky

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Is Ingram taking too many shots? Is Zion not demanding the ball? Is Willie Green just trash? Wtf?

I see Z still doesn't miss, but he's only playing 31mpg and some games he's taken less than 10 shots, multiple games he's taken less than 15, ect. Yes, he's out of shape as far as my eyes can see, but the speed, agility, and lift is still immaculate.

Dawg just wants out of NO at this point

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Macomb. Literally got flicked on 8 and Van Dyke, going North, next to the Family Dollar. Dumb extra bytch in my car left an open Pint in my back seat, my gun was in my pocket, ect. I have my cpl, but due to the alcohol and the ish I grind, I got a ccw charge (will most likely be dropped to improper storage), driving under the influence, having firearm while under the influence of alcohol, and felony possession under 25 grams of Becky

damn fam..that's that bullshyt..

Hope everything work out for ya in the end G..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What was Jaylen brown tryna do :dead:

probably drift into the parking spot lmaoooooo

*edit*

nvm looks like the point of the game is to drift into the spot…pringles got it on the 3rd try…jalen kept drifting too early tho lol

wonder what game/app that is

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Damn breh, glad you home.

1. Lakers won the In-season tourney. People talk a lot of shyt about it but it was a success
2. Draymond choked out Rudy Gobert in the first quarter of a warriors v twolves game lol
3. Wemby and the spurs had a spark when they started but now lost 17 straight. Wiz and pistons are also terrible this year
4. Harden forced a trade to the clippers they was trash at first but seem to be finding chemistry
5. Jokic and Embiid seem to be the two favs for mvp early on. Sixers looking better without harden, especially with Kelly Oubre in the lineup
6. Ime got the rockets playing pretty good
7. Twolves number 1 in the west and seemed to figure out how to make the Gobert experiment work. Not looking like the worst trade of all time anymore lol
Steph and Durant looking at Lebron like "In Season Champ, really? Really, yall hanging banners?" While Luka determined to show who the real face of the Association is. Stream on Max!!!!
GBJ7dmvXgAAtaL7

Durant out tonight, replace his expression with Booker.