Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
It's widely acknowledged that Manu sacrificed his game for the Spurs. There were many games where went off and looked like the best player on the court

In your opinion do you think he's better than Gilbert arenas was? Keep in mind everything Gil achieved was by age 25. And that's the age when Manu came in the league

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Bucks/Pacers might break 200 points :russ:

In your opinion do you think he's better than Gilbert arenas was? Keep in mind everything Gil achieved was by age 25. And that's the age when Manu came in the league

I mean this is situation where stats don't tell the whole story. Manu was an all around player who was a key contributor to the Spurs sustained dominance for a decade & a half. He was also a great team player. He checks the boxes for all the intangibles whereas Gilbert didn't.

Now don't get me wrong...Gil was talented and didn't land in a stable situation like Manu did but Manu's versatility and professionalism makes him much better to me and for a championship team than Arenas. Also, Manu lead the only non-US team to win gold at the Olympics since NBA players started play for the US. Can you see Gilbert doing that.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
0*TPFc6o_Z3H3oY0d5.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wait hold up

So the rest of the league not in the tournament is getting a week off while this tournament concludes?

Why not just replace all star weekend with this then?
Wednesday
830 pm Spurs - Timberwolves ESPN

10:00 pm Nuggets - Clippers ESPN, TSNATL, BSSC

They just didn't play Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm taking Westbrook over rose. Rose peak was short. His "body control" is the same thing that blew his knee out. Westbrook fought through those knee injuries too and kept going. Rose was immediately never the same.