Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
But why no games though? Only 8 teams play in the tournament, what are these other teams doing?
They left out that part of the schedule because they didn't know who was gonna play who. That's why nobody is playing tonight. As a result the teams who aren't in the tourney got games scheduled for Wednesday and Friday.

EDIT: @Jplaya2023 there are 2 games on tonight, tf?

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They left out that part of the schedule because they didn't know who was gonna play who. That's why nobody is playing tonight. As a result the teams who aren't in the tourney got games scheduled for Wednesday and Friday.
Yup i figured that was the reason. To me its bad for business not having your product on as much as it should be in my opinion

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yup i figured that was the reason. To me its bad for business not having your product on as much as it should be in my opinion
I think you're ignoring the idea of wanting the tourney to stand alone and be the event. It's year 1 so perhaps they tinker some more with it, but unless you wanted the league to schedule games they couldn't predict, there's no real way around it.