Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If true that's some bozo shyt from Monty, Pistons are dumb for giving dude all that bread. They should have been zeroed in on young fresh coaching candidates like what the Magic did with Mosley to grow with a young team.

They should have pivoted direction the moment Monty turned them down as upping the bread wasn’t going to offer him any more motivation.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if true, shyt like this makes me imagine a future where deandre ayton may have actually given a fukk about basketball

coaches out here trying to prove points and teach lessons but can't talk to people :unimpressed: just trifling

I like Monty but I never liked that whole going through the whole summer without reaching out to Ayton thing. Not that Ayton doesn't have his own glaring issues, but still, like you the coach man lol.

He’s seen as a nice guy but lowkey Monty been on some bs behind the scenes the past few years. Ayton shyt aside he defintely plays favorites with certain players

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Assistant coaches, Embiid and now Maxey sick....Now I gotta watch us take another asswhooping by the Celtics smh

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Assistant coaches, Embiid and now Maxey sick....Now I gotta watch us take another asswhooping by the Celtics smh

Your NBA Countdown crew
Woj
Malika
Chiney
Perk

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Hopefully Sixers × Celtics will be a good game.

No Embiid or Maxey, can only hope for this to be competitive but something tells me this will be a blowout.