Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they are comparable accomplishment wise, i think book is just a better player :yeshrug: I like Tatum but booker doesn’t get that next up push that he does.

Tatum is the face of a marquee franchise and has been consistently making deep playoff runs since 2017

Booker’s not going to match his popularity based on how their careers have gone so far, that’s just the game :manny:

nikka acting like I said he was ass. Like I said Tatum is nothing to snuff at.

He's a problem

Y’all allowed to have a preference, but in this context it just comes off as hating :hubie:

You can give Book his flowers for his performance tonight without any shade towards Tatum

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact still remains goat
:mjlol: You also vehemently argued that the Nets would beat the C's in the 2022 Playoffs when I told you well before the series that they were food. I tried to spell out exactly what would happen and you still couldn't grasp it

shyt, have you ever won an argument against me? I think you might be one of my most notorious punching bags on this site. And that covers A LOT of ground. :dead:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Tatum is the face of a marquee franchise and has been consistently making deep playoff runs since 2017

Booker’s not going to match his popularity based on how their careers have gone so far, that’s just the game :manny:

Y’all allowed to have a preference, but in this context it just comes off as hating :hubie:

You can give Book his flowers for his performance tonight without any shade towards Tatum

I'm not hating on Tatum at all and I'm not sending shade..

As I stated earlier (Tatum is a problem)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:mjlol: You also vehemently argued that the Nets would beat the C's in the 2022 Playoffs when I told you well before the series that they were food.

shyt, have you ever won an argument against me? I think you might be one of my most notorious punching bags on this site. And that covers A LOT of ground. :dead:

I'm not trying to win a argument goat..

The fact still remains

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Being a Celtic does alot, book went to the finals with an old Chris Paul as his #2 and beat Giannis twice.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a Celtic does alot, book went to the finals with an old Chris Paul as his #2 and beat Giannis twice.
:mjlol: Yeah, like living rent free in every other fanbase in the league's head to the point where you watch a great game between the Suns and the Knicks, and your immediate reaction after the buzzer is to discuss Jayson Tatum.