Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Taylor Jenkins gotta get fired this is atrocious coaching.

Nobody on PHX is scoring outside of Booker and they’re allowing him free rein to create and practically play 1s on a 10 man floor. Started soft doubling in late 3rd quarter when they should’ve been doing that in the 1stQ.

Man defense against a team with 1 scorer on the floor. Awful. No help defense no physicality. This is the worst basketball coaching I’ve witnessed in some time.

Daps
Memphis really blew it with that Ziaire Williams pick, kid doesn't even look like he belongs in the G-League rn. :francis: Imagine if they took say Sengun instead to line up with JJJ in the frontcourt as Steven Adams is almost completely cooked physically; whole franchise trajectory would be looking completely different right now. If they end up back in the lottery after this season they cannot mess up like that again.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brunson playing tonight?

le-bron-james-kawhi-leonard.gif

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Those city edition raptors «Matte black and gold » jerseys. With the lettering in black. I like the color scheme. If they would have added white to it, it would be be perfect. That shade of black and that shade of gold put together. :ohlawd:

Not a fan of The Raptors red, white and black color scheme personally. In my opinion, it’s too common and generic., we see red often in the nba, we look like the bulls/blazers/heat/hawks/rockets. It’s like 90% of sports teams out there wear red and use it as their primary team color.

But Gold/yellow is also used by the Lakers/warriors/pacers…:francis:

It’s tough to stand out with a unique color scheme, a unique logo and a unique style.

@MikelArteta

Last edited: