Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
🥹🥹🥹 we have seen lebron go from teenage superstar high schooler to Corny black father and I absolutely love that we got see it and he got to live it. This is such a wholesome black father moment

:skip:

IS IT MY TURN NOW?!?

*deep exhale* OK *deep inhale* I got it

2 WEEKS?! :skip: Lebron says it’s been two weeks since he’s seen his own child??! I mean is there something we don’t know about brewing in the James household???

:skip: I have NEVER! This is your king?! My goat San Antonio Spurs would never!

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Since the grizzlies are still pretty bad I've been looking at draft prospects... Whoever this Ron Holland is in the g league has the most ass stats I've ever seen for a potential number 1 pick

I looked at his profile on nbadraft.net a week or so ago and instantly was :dead: at his nba comparison

Hopefully we just trade the pick

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
🥹🥹🥹 we have seen lebron go from teenage superstar high schooler to Corny black father and I absolutely love that we got see it and he got to live it. This is such a wholesome black father moment

not too many players I stan but magic is one and lebron damn sure might be the other…granted I’m open to some of the LBJ jokes/low key hate since some of them shyts is funny but dude is really just an inspirational player and more importantly person (on and off the court)

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Since the grizzlies are still pretty bad I've been looking at draft prospects... Whoever this Ron Holland is in the g league has the most ass stats I've ever seen for a potential number 1 pick
The whole G ignite team has been bad. They've never been this bad