Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Suns been whooping the wolves ass all game and got 110 at the end of the 3rd, but I’ve already got PTSD from our 4th quarters this year my nikkas PLEASE just bring this one home
scared.gif
When KCP play fo the jazz:why::troll:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can we take a minute to hand Bones Hayland his L? Dude tried to backdoor Murray out the starting PG position while he was hurt. Got traded to the clippers and is now bushes status. Dude could have just accepted his role as a solid backup with consistent minutes, play on the top team, and have a ring already.

he sucks and has a garbage attitude

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Remember when the Warriors really turned Andrew Wiggins game around? :banderas:

I heard he went to a culture that actually cared about basketball and winning and that would make him play better? :jbhmm:
I figured he'd take this chance as a first option on this team and run with it. Shame he's looking like the Canadian who played for the Wolves all those years. But don't worry, he's with the right team now :mjlol:

he got thattcontract and ring
breh is signed for the next 3 years he doesn't care :heh:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Yet you had posters trying to undervalue him and have him as a throw-in with the Lavine to LA trade :mjlol:

You might need to throw in 2 firsts to get him. Not only is he a top 5 defender but he might have the best contract in the entire league.

The Lakers entire staff needs to be retroactively fired for balking at paying dude 9 mil a year. A dude they developed and a dude who was a key part in their championship.

And this dude continues to get better. Bungle of the decade:huhldup: