Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The blazers 2nd rounder the French kid, is supposed to be a baby Giannis that they’re developing.

Kid already grew from 6’6 to 6’8 since draft day
Hire Mike Schmitz and good things happen. I think Jerami for expiring and picks would be the best package for them. Get the money off the books, and get some more bites on the draft Apple.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Outside of your own team I feel like everybody should be rooting for Philly. The new age super team era is disgusting. It would be great for the game for an organic ‘old school’ roster construction team win again.

Denver, we respect it but nobody really root for a canadian and a euro :yeshrug:

Mavs we fukk w/ Kyrie but no one wants to see Luka get a chip

Warriors, who wants to see Draymond win another chip :scust:

Suns- everything about them is :scust:

Clippers :pachaha:

Bucks I could fw but ehhh. Kinda forced

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Is it just me or have national TV games this year to start the season been very subpar.

I mean the games/matchups that have been on NBA TV, TNT, and ESPN so far have been pretty lackluster...TNT crew haven't covered a game since maybe Halloween night (which was nearly 2-3 weeks ago) if I'm not mistaken, that's a long time I don't recall them being off this long early into the season.

NBA TV has had a few good matchups broadcasted but a lot of lopsided uninteresting games like Bucks @ Pacers for example despite Giannis scoring 56 and the game going down the wire with the Pacers stealing a W that was a boring matchup to show imo.

Idk it's just a lot of the broadcast games shown on national TV at the beginning of this season so far has been pretty “meh”. I don't own league pass at the moment but have had a free trial or two since the games began.