Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ime Udoka’s scandal that got him fired from the Celtics was a blessing for the Rockets. They aren’t a free win on the schedule anymore.

Very few of those teams in the league anymore...too much talent now...you gotta bring it pretty much every night.

The reason why depth is so important now.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I said it in the other thread. Harden got Doc fired and mentored Maxey...You could see Harden yelling at Maxey to be aggressive in games. That stepback was not in his bag prior to Harden coming to Philly. Maxey was relying on floaters primarily.

Harden helped us :manny:
Maxey literally credits Harden for making him better.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it in the other thread. Harden got Doc fired and mentored Maxey...You could see Harden yelling at Maxey to be aggressive in games. That stepback was not in his bag prior to Harden coming to Philly. Maxey was relying on floaters primarily.

Harden helped us :manny:
Before Harden I thought dude was an energy player

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Before Harden I thought dude was an energy player

Nah when Covid hit and we only had 8 active players, Doc was forced to start him and he dropped 39 on Denver. In games without Embiid he was averaging like 23ppg on close to 50/40/90...he just kept getting buried.

He finally got the keys now

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston just picking on MPJ this entire end of the game. Nuggets been trying to hide him on Green and Dillon but it don’t matter

Edit: dammit Malone subbed MPJ out in the final minutes