Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Thunder just ain't got shyt going tonight, been slow & sloppy all night. Got it down to 2 or 4 & then proceeded to go right back into fukk around mode :francis:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Amazing how when bron is on the floor they are a completely different team & can actually compete.

What happened to that dumb ass thread about Bron’s +/-

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Weird game. Nobody had anything going or any energy & for some reason Lindy Waters played 20 minutes in his first real minutes of the season :why:

Kings never really pulled away all that much but anytime they got it down to like 4 someone would come down & throw a pass out of bounds or something stupid. Just a never ending series of fukk ups.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying Francis was great but he forgot about.

Career went weird going to NY too. It’s the same shyt with Harden.

I’m only 30 though so I ain’t pay attention to the politics around Francis time. Just watched games
The knee injuries happened in NY and that was all she wrote for Francis who was highly dependent on his athleticism. Never really had a great jumper but he had Mobley who was a great complimentary scorer to Francis skillset. Francis also was a old freshmen in the league when he came in because of junior college