memphis 1-8 :picard:

Memphis season cooked

Screenshot-20231110-214837-Brave.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It'll be interesting how Harden will be perceived looking back in the future. All time great scorer and playmaker but it might get spooky for him if he finishes his career without a ring based on all his moves/demands in the last handful of years.
He's fukking up.

(1)Never should've got fat to spite HOU after Morey and Pringles got axed. (2)Should've stuck it out with BK during the covid/Kyrie dilemma, since Kyrie eventually came back and highkey that was their best year to win. And (3) in Philly, he started this weird shyt of refusing to shoot the ball when things got tough in the playoffs.

I watched almost every game of his in Houston so it's disappointing seeing a dude at one point on his way to finishing as a top 3-4 shooting guard of all time fumble his career and be completely oblivious to it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston has a better record than the Clippers lol. I bet Harden wishes he could’ve went back there :mjgrin:
Nah….we wouldn’t be able to play this style of basketball. Harden is a good player but he limits how you can play. Can’t really get out a run and transition defense is terrible. If you watch the clippers you see the energy is off. Harden be lazy on some thing like boxing out and staying with the defense when the opps start doing that passing ball movement.

Last edited: