Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This Middleton shyt is outrageous. 20 minutes is insane. Either he's healthy or he isn't. They paid him way too much money for him to be a part-time player.

Yea, trying to nurse a player back to health in-season when it's clear he might need whole 'nother offseason of time to recover from knee surgery...

How often does that work out with the player being back to his usual self by playoff time?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn shame all these years later, and folks up in Flint still don’t have clean water.

But Michigan lawmakers wrote a letter to the Big 12 & begged them not to punish Michigan or suspend the coach for everything going on right now.

They can rush and act on that to protect their little precious football team, but some folks in flint hasn’t had clean water for years

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah, that was definitely a fun ass game. As much sh*t people give Trae for being a "foul merchant", he's a very good playmaker.
I ain't been watching much NBA to start this season tbh, but breh will casually have passes that'd be like the best in the entire decade of the 70s for a whole game. You gotta love someone who will attempt bullshyt like that

Superstar
Daps
An international fan is looking to see players they're familiar with first, or a team that is atleast exciting to watch

You got 2 bum ass teams out there right now

:dahell:
China has an imitation Trey Young. International fans are pretty damn familiar with the teams. They got an exciting game.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
But Michigan lawmakers wrote a letter to the Big 12 & begged them not to punish Michigan or suspend the coach for everything going on right now.

They can rush and act on that to protect their little precious football team, but some folks in flint hasn’t had clean water for years

There is absolutely ZERO chance the Big 12 suspends Michigan. I’d bet my life on that. :pachaha: