Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
defensive highlights against the taipans? :gucci: it cant be that bad out there in dc
I'm saying...they so starved they hyping up routine corner 3 passes?

Talking about he ELITE DEFENSIVELY off a preseason game against an Australian team:laff:

@FAH1223 done suffered enough though so I'm going to let him have it. We all know the Wizards will get a top 3 pick the year AFTER Wemby and Scoot :laff:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Learned my lesson last preseason, but Houston looked really good playing as a team. I hope everyone can stay healthy.
They signed decent veterans and Ime is a great coach.

What I worry about with Houston is if they young players doing some bullshyt Ime is NOT going to play them dudes. Sengun and Jalen can't just be out there chucking playing no defense like they have the last two years. They do that Ime going to have them on the bench while Van Fleet and Brooks close all the games.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Pacers need to tank one more year. Just not enough high end talent on that roster

They’re stupid as shyt if the rumor is true about #7 for Kuminga and #19 was available and they passed up on it. I’d be pissed if I was Pacers fan

that could have been Kuminga and Whitmore
1. Whitmore isn't that big a prize. I'm still high on Kuminga, but Indiana's just looking at 2 years of Kuminga vs 4 years of Jarace Walker

2. this isn't a year worth tanking. To tank is to hope you find a player better than anyone you have. Nobody in this 2024 class will be better than Haliburton.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Bol Bol is fukking awful lmao
F7fFAyaXwAA4pke

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Whitmore isn't that big a prize. I'm still high on Kuminga, but Indiana's just looking at 2 years of Kuminga vs 4 years of Jarace Walker

2. this isn't a year worth tanking. To tank is to hope you find a player better than anyone you have. Nobody in this 2024 class will be better than Haliburton.
Bro the timeline for competitive basketball doesn’t match with Hali’s timeline. Theyre goin to end up Trading him in the same matter they did Sabonis. Walker looks very raw.

And you missed my point. It’s not about Whitmore being highly prize. It’s about high ceiling Talent. They dont Have it compared to the other teams in the lottery that picked with them

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Bro the timeline for competitive basketball doesn’t match with Hali’s timeline. Theyre goin to end up Trading him in the same matter they did Sabonis. Walker looks very raw.

And you missed my point. It’s not about Whitmore being highly prize. It’s about high ceiling Talent. They dont Have it compared to the other teams in the lottery that picked with them
Hali is 23 lol

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Then why pursue Kuminga who is only 2 years younger than Haliburton? We can’t play the timeline game with a 23 year old. Besides the Pacers tend to go after guys with medium floors even if the ceiling ain’t super high.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why pursue Kuminga who is only 2 years younger than Haliburton? We can’t play the timeline game with a 23 year old. Besides the Pacers tend to go after guys with medium floors even if the ceiling ain’t super high.
That’s the issue. Their two big acquisitions this summer are JAGS(Toppin and Brown)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
7:00p Celtics – 76ers NBA TV, NBCSB, NBCSP

10:00p Kings – Lakers nbatv