Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The old guard is fading out.Bron, Kawhi, Westbrook, KD, Harden.All their teams will be lucky to get past the 2nd rd this season.Pains me to say it because KD's on my squad, but dont get fooled by the stats.Buddy lost a step or two.Probably more of a good 3rd option now.I hope this comes back to bite me in the azz :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The old guard is fading out.Bron, Kawhi, Westbrook, KD, Harden.All their teams will be lucky to get past the 2nd rd this season.Pains me to say it because KD's on my squad, but dont get fooled by the stats.Buddy lost a step or two.Probably more of a good 3rd option now.I hope this comes back to bite me in the azz :francis:
Booker is very elite so KD will have a great chance to get out of 2nd round. At this point Booker will have to be the better player and I think he is.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I've watched every last one of the Suns game's he's not a fukking 3rd option

Stop it

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

He is averaging 30 a game while shooting 52% from the field.

Are you drunk?