Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Wemby gonna have to put on weight cause teams are gonna get physically with him to keep him away from the basket and you can tell he can't handle it right now

Also...Philly brehs, the white woman calling yall games is awful...That fake enthusiasm with each and every call

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
He needed to make at minimum 3rd team all nba to get the supermax. He will miss atleast 17 games this season and will not qualify
I know, I feel bad for him. I want him to get as much paper as he can get because he’s given so much to the team. At this point, he just can’t stay on the floor long enough to qualify for these awards and incentives.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
News like this is why I don't consider the Nuggets to be undisputed favorites to come out of the West because all it takes is an injury to a core player at the wrong time.

Last season was an anomaly for Murray considering he tends to be injury prone at times.

Murray was the difference in winning the championship 🏆 the Nuggets won't go far without him.

Hopefully for him and the Nuggets, that this isn't the start of something brewing.
Hol up, name a team that can lose their second best player and still be the undisputed favorite?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
The dude calling the Hornets always sounds excited as hell but it feels like 50% of the time it's just him excitedly calling out the name of whoever has the ball with no other information.

Just ....Ish Smith :gladbron: & then no follow up until something happens 10 seconds later

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
some of the worst offense i've ever seen tonight
The dude calling the Hornets always sounds excited as hell but it feels like 50% of the time it's just him excitedly calling out the name of whoever has the ball with no other information.

Just ....Ish Smith :gladbron: & then no follow up until something happens 10 seconds later
hold this anthony gill history lesson :ufdup: nobody trying to hear the play by play on ish smith stinking up the joint

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
My man is an All-Star, All-NBA talent but he may never stay healthy enough during the regular season to get the acknowledgment. Oh well, I’m glad it looks like they’re gonna give him the time to get right because those hammies can linger. Hope he comes back better than ever and can stay on the floor the rest of the year.

News like this is why I don't consider the Nuggets to be undisputed favorites to come out of the West because all it takes is an injury to a core player at the wrong time.

Last season was an anomaly for Murray considering he tends to be injury prone at times.

Murray was the difference in winning the championship 🏆 the Nuggets won't go far without him.

Hopefully for him and the Nuggets, that this isn't the start of something brewing.

Bro was going off at times too

I guess it's better to be safe than sorry though with his history and you playing for chips now, even though he deserve them accolades too.