The Crossroads
My mental health needed this Dub

oprah-crying.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Algorithms randomly tossed Terrence Mann's YouTube channel my way :ohhh: honestly it's nothing much, just him documenting the regular day to day shyt players do

He DID bring up the video of Harden walking into the locker room and not getting any love except from Russ tho

James had already been in the room and they did do the whole introductions and dapping everyone up n shyt, but Russ wasn't there yet

The video we saw was him doubling back, that's why it looked a way :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you're Ja what do you even say to your team at this point :unimpressed: yea I get he should be out there if not for his dumbass decisions, but I don't see how he turns this team around
There's nothing he can say at this point other continuing to try and prove that he won’t be a liability off the court with his actions.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Algorithms randomly tossed Terrence Mann's YouTube channel my way :ohhh: honestly it's nothing much, just him documenting the regular day to day shyt players do

He DID bring up the video of Harden walking into the locker room and not getting any love except from Russ tho

James had already been in the room and they did do the whole introductions and dapping everyone up n shyt, but Russ wasn't there yet

Ty Lue had a couple interesting comments:

1 - He said when Russ/Harden are on the floor at the same time, he’ll have Russ at point so defenders will have to respect/guard him.

2 - He said Harden (historically) works well as a post-defender. Makes me think he’ll have him guard the Aaron Gordons, Julius Randles, and John Collin types.

Knicks tonight are actually a pretty good team for them to pilot this on.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
If you're Ja what do you even say to your team at this point :unimpressed: yea I get he should be out there if not for his dumbass decisions, but I don't see how he turns this team around
The only thing Ja can hope for is that by the time he returns, their record hovering around. 500 or so.

If the team falls into an even deeper hole before he comes back then this year's campaign will be a wash...the expectation was that even without Ja on the court, Bane and Jaren Jackson Jr were supposed to take the next step and keep the Grizzles competitive and in the mix until the suspension is over.

Unfortunately, they have improved individually as players but it's clear they're not the engine that makes the train go “choo choo” the way Ja makes it happen, and on top of that they're missing a few key players due to injuries and free agency departures.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Man I’ve never seen Kyrie off ball this much in my life. Not even with Bron or KD. I know he’s hating life right now but can’t bytch since he’s on his last legs

He got his contract & is just waiting for the call from Bron.

:pachaha:That Dlo/Kyrie swap makes sense. Dlo likes to play at Luka's pace...stand around and pop lazy 3's. Kyrie likes to play at Bron's pace...go get the rock and cook...but only when you feel like it.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The Pistons need Bogdanovic back & to figure out what the plan is at SG next to Cade.

The shooting in their starting lineup is pretty much just Cade & I'm not sure about the Cade/Ivey fit unless Ivey starts taking more 3s & shoots it at a solid percentage since Thompson can't shoot at all right now.
I think they trade Bogdanovic or convince him to come off the bench and make the starting five Cunningham, Ivey, Thompson, Stewart, and Duren

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

cool info…despite how many folks on here may feel about harden at times (myself included), a lot of players seemingly like/respect him

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Russ is a great rebounder from his position, we'll have to see how it translates but I am not surprised that's the lineup they are going with.