Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Now I wonder if the mavs run will continue when Luka comes in to slow the offense down/ball hog:jbhmm:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
He's had 3 games this season so far, where he started and had 0 points :francis:

that sounds like Matisse alright :mjlol:

if the first attempt doesnt go in he will play scared for the rest of the game...ah well, atleast he'll get you a couple steals a game lol

*edit

I see he's having career lows in every stat damn

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
we don't shoot 3s

these double digit leads don't mean shyt lol

and these refs ain't helping :laff:
Trust I know lmaooo I was gonna mention that there was the whole 4Q for them to blow it and here we go lol

Brandon Miller just getting exercise right now. Talk about nobody passing to Victor lol Miller was open to bring the ball up the floor right next to the rebounder and dude still forced a pass to Mel smh ended up a turnover in the paint.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
luka can't help himself :mjpls:
Trust I know lmaooo I was gonna mention that there was the whole 4Q for them to blow it and here we go lol

Brandon Miller just getting exercise right now. Talk about nobody passing to Victor lol Miller was open to bring the ball up the floor right next to the rebounder and dude still forced a pass to Mel smh ended up a turnover in the paint.
dude is trying too hard to be a team player on the offensive end. he really should be going for it with lamelo still recovering from brain surgery