Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: C's played like shyt. Especially JB. D-White is such an important part of this team

Facts. I just wish Joe Mazzulla played more of the bench. Relying on Pritchard and Hauser who gave nothing tonight instead of other players is just dumb

The fact that Luke Kornet was the best bench player tonight, says alot :francis:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Facts. I just wish Joe Mazzulla played more of the bench. Relying on Pritchard and Hauser who gave nothing tonight instead of other players is just dumb

The fact that Luke Kornet was the best bench player tonight, says alot :francis:

with White out that put Papi in the lineup and there's not a lot off the bench other than him. Pritchard hasn't been good as the first guard off the bench

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
with White out that put Papi in the lineup and there's not a lot off the bench other than him. Pritchard hasn't been good as the first guard off the bench

Pritchard is unable to get to his spots when he goes against the opposing team's starters. If he's unable to hit his logo Dame Lillard 3 point shots, he's useless out there

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
miller +17 off the bench in a 1 point game :wow:

mark williams looking like tyson chandler in business suit :wow:

@Henry Orbit we just gotta bribe d'antoni with some crypto and we up
He would have saved Kai Jones’ career looking like Diet Capela, but nah, Mitch had to spin the block again on Clifford :beli:

Miller’s goonish activities has won me over :wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know it's early in the year and maybe things will work themselves out but does Zion look like he doesn't have the same burst/explosiveness to anyone else?
Feels like he has to work more to get baskets this year when in the past he was such an effortless scorer getting whatever he wanted

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I know it's early in the year and maybe things will work themselves out but does Zion look like he doesn't have the same burst/explosiveness to anyone else?
Feels like he has to work more to get baskets this year when in the past he was such an effortless scorer getting whatever he wanted
Most likely mental, not knowing if your body can handle certain movements can look like you lost a step on the surface

I think it's more important for him to play a full season healthy, not expecting him to look fully comfortable again until closer to the post season or even the beginning of next season

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Part of it is teams load up on him more/shyt spacing and he sometimes tries to force it through the wall of defenders.

He’s going to need a (mid range) jump shot at some point. He’s a freak of nature athlete but he’s not Giannis or Shaq who were freak of natures and 7ft tall.