Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Suns are fraudulent just like they were last year
Depending on 3 players to stay healthy who can't stay healthy is not gonna work
Best part was their fans were actually acting like they built a good bench in the offseason
That bench is ass :russ:
Also Nurkic is fukking terrible. I get it was time to move Ayton but Nurkic is just way worse

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The past couple of years have explicitly shown that depth>>>a "Big 3".

You're not surviving 82 games with just 3 top talents and patchwork everywhere else. You need a solid 10-12 contributors nightly to ensure a good record/seeding as well as having insurance if your star(s) play poorly.
I think CBA changes have also lessened the effectiveness of a big 3 as well

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F-HIjbWbgAAYJVz

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Still don’t understand why the Bucks didn’t hire Nurse. Especially since they knew they wanted to improve their offense. Nurse is like the most sophisticated offensive guru in the league. Their offense looks clunky as hell and that’s to be expected with a Rookie head coach…especially one that chased his offensive coordinator out the building before they even played a game.
I was pushing for them to hire Nurse or Ime. Seems Giannis chose Griffin at the end of the day. Season’s still early but Nurse seemed like a layup especially since his teams usually have the ability to make Giannis ineffective with his defenses. Why not bring on the guy who figured Giannis out and can bring variety to their offense?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Suns are fraudulent just like they were last year
Depending on 3 players to stay healthy who can't stay healthy is not gonna work
Best part was their fans were actually acting like they built a good bench in the offseason
That bench is ass :russ:
Also Nurkic is fukking terrible. I get it was time to move Ayton but Nurkic is just way worse
Ayton definitely is better, I really feel like they just don't like Ayton the man, rather than Ayton the player

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So CACs hate him I'm guessing. Are they mad about how last years playoffs turned out?
he's just on the black coach clock. he's done a great job turning that team into one with winning expectations on a nightly basis. right now, individual guys there need to get healthy and elevate their game. but the question is already turning into "is bickerstaff the guy long-term?" instead of health, guys stepping up, etc
Ayton definitely is better, I really feel like they just don't like Ayton the man, rather than Ayton the player
ayton is on a team that doesn't have a care in the world and he's still running from the ball :mjlol:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
These Nick Nurse 76ers have been looking very good.

The Suns look awful...why is Bradley Beal out again?

Man was playing fine in the preseason but all of sudden the season starts and he's been riding the bench since laughing and grinning. That's a shame.