Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
dallas was 4-0 coming into this game

Winning in denver has always been hard for any team .
Damn I won’t even front, ain’t know they were 4-0. Hopefully they can keep maintaining. My ass was judging from this game, you right though every team be looking average against Denver.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn I won’t even front, ain’t know they were 4-0. Hopefully they can keep maintaining. My ass was judging from this game, you right though every team be looking average against Denver.

what's crazy as well they are only down 9 now, new nba a couiple 3s you're right back in it.

Mavs are really just missing a sf that can score consistently and defend
A og anunoby would be perfect for them

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dallas gotta revamp the roster top to bottom

Giving Luka a running mate & saying fukk the rest of the roster hasn’t been cutting it
Dallas did a pretty remarkable job this summer improving the talent on the roster and I still don't know how they did it. They still need a couple more guys but they're in a much better place than they were when last season ended. Williams and Lively alone are massive difference makers because they had the worst front court in the league by a MILE.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Of course he was weirdly underappreciated

Jrue is an incredible player

The Bucks also have a new coaching staff

Yeah its a totally different system they are running. Even with Jrue there would have been an adjustment. I think for the bucks once middleton is off restrictions and back to 100% they will be much better. Right now hes a negative anytime hes on the court

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah its a totally different system they are running. Even with Jrue there would have been an adjustment. I think for the bucks once middleton is off restrictions and back to 100% they will be much better. Right now hes a negative anytime hes on the court
He shouldn't be in the starting lineup while they're doing this minutes restriction. No way they can have any rhythm. Bring him off the bench until he can play a full game.