Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually liked the Grant addition but starting two rookies who are green, weak bench, weak bigs. It will be Kyrie and Luka just putting up good numbers and Kyrie being fully available is also a BIG if. I just don't see them making the playoffs outside of major injuries to other teams

I think if Luka stays healthy and they get at least 60 games of Kyrie that should be enough to get them into the play-in but yeah it’s just an unimpressive roster outside of them

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea, will be interesting for PHX whether 3 guys capable of 90ppg combined will be a luxury or necessity for them come playoff time.

Granted it’s preseason against the pistons, but the fact that the entire roster has been overhauled outside of Book, KD, and Okogie and they still put up 130 in their first game together while all the starters played no more than 15 minutes bodes well for them :ehh:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I know it's preseason and Embiid and Harden aren't playing but the Nick Nurse led Sixers look a little better than Doc's version.

That KP crossover was something else. If he can stay healthy, I think he could be the X-factor for Boston come playoff time.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I know it's preseason and Embiid and Harden aren't playing but the Nick Nurse led Sixers look a little better than Doc's version.

That KP crossover was something else. If he can stay healthy, I think he could be the X-factor for Boston come playoff time.
Doc is a snake oil merchant