Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That team missed their window when Ja decided to be a dumbass.

Once his contract is up I doubt he stays unless it's blatantly for the bag :francis: no one wants to go to Memphis

How about the guys like Bane, Triple J and all the other main players? I think Bane just signed a big contract in the summer, he’s might be there for a while.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How about the guys like Bane, Triple J and all the other main players? I think Bane just signed a big contract in the summer, he’s might be there for a while.
What about them? Bane isn't a 2nd option on any of these other contending teams in the west. JJJ is good but he does dumb things to take himself out of the game consistently :manny: you not going anywhere with that

Who are these other main guys you talking about? :mjlol: take a long look at that roster.

I don't see them realistically competing for a while, it's gonna come down to what Ja cares about, a bag and prolly owning 50% of Memphis or getting rings

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I remember having that convo with you and agreed when that trade initially went down their perimeter D was going into the toilet:francis:

It'll be interesting to see that first C's/Bucks matchup

The thing I'm seeing with Dame is that he makes your team's perimeter defense worse, and on top of that he his game can suffer from good perimeter defense from the opposing team. So any team that has 2 way wings would be horrible for the Bucks

Can't wait till Jrue Holiday and Derrick White put Dame in a torture chamber :banderas:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
What about them? Bane isn't a 2nd option on any of these other contending teams in the west. JJJ is good but he does dumb things to take himself out of the game consistently :manny: you not going anywhere with that

Who are these other main guys you talking about? :mjlol: take a long look at that roster.

I don't see them realistically competing for a while, it's gonna come down to what Ja cares about, a bag and prolly owning 50% of Memphis or getting rings

But they went far last year with what they had, also won a bunch of games when Ja got suspended too. But right now they’re off to a very bad start, if they can’t turn it around now they’re basically screwed once Ja returns.