Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Jayson Tatum is the best player in the Eastern Conference.

Better than that other dude that just charges to the rim with his head down then screams 'HEYYYYYY' whenever he goes for a lay up so the refs can give him free throws that he will inevitably brick.

You know who I mean :sas2:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Celtics are head and above the best team in the East right now until the Bucks can make some trades to sure up the defense.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He needs to space the floor and he isn’t strong enough to be banging in the post as a matter of fact that will never happen like that he’s a face up big man+vertical spacer+P&R/P&P man.

The redundant calling for him to post up or get in the paint is already getting old give it a rest already. Dude is AD/KP-like.

No sense in him posting up when he can’t back people down/can get pushed off his spot, might not have ball security when pressured by double teams and help at his height/strength, and might not have great touch for bunnies on the inside. Him shooting threes spaces the floor and helps his teammates eat. Theres big time value in a guy who can hit long above the break threes as a trailer or pop man even if it’s at 33%.
I mean, the game isn't even that physical today to be fair. And him being inside would help his teammates eat too when they send help, he's already got great passing instincts as a rookie. But I understand where you're coming from.