Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lebron already playing 39 minutes :snoop: Dude stubborn af.

They are going to be bad this year and it’s in large part bc he still views things as he needs to be the one to set the table. They’re deep and talented enough that he really doesn’t, but bc his presence is so large and he doesn’t let nggas breathe, they won’t learn how to play without him. Then when they randomly try it and can’t do it, people will blame them

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
Lebron already playing 39 minutes :snoop: Dude stubborn af.

They are going to be bad this year and it’s in large part bc he still views things as he needs to be the one to set the table. They’re deep and talented enough that he really doesn’t, but bc his presence is so large and he doesn’t let nggas breathe, they won’t learn how to play without him. Then when they randomly try it and can’t do it, people will blame them

You clearly didn’t watch the game last night.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You clearly didn’t watch the game last night.
I’ve watched him for 20 years :comeon:

He played 39 minutes, more than anyone for Sacramento . Trust me it’s a pattern I’ve followed his whole laker tenure. Other teams play 10 deep regular season. Ham will have bron out there like it’s playoffs. IN GAME 3

Kings 5 guys off the bench played 15 minutes. Lakers: 3. They need to play stretches without LeBron. Score be damned. Empower dudes. NOW is the time to do that. They probably want to, but bron just overrides Ham and subs himself in. We’ve seen it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Kings dodged a bullet with fox. Injury coulda been much worse after going back on the court last night

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

in 3 quarters

breh is giving hustle...no dumbass shots, diving on the floor etc. @42 Monks told me to relax tho

hold up :ufdup: yal misinterpreted that

I was saying that Oubre was better than Miles BEFORE he started boxing his girl up. Yal can pull up the posts too. Miles couldn't even find his way to the paint without LaMelo throwing him lobs. Clifford actually had dude playing defense and hitting the boards too - he was shooting most of last year with a broken hand on top of that.

He figured it out here in Charlotte but there was no situation where he'd come back between contract year Hayward, parole Miles, and single father PJ.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

This is what they talk about after AD had these games back to back

30 Pts, 12 Reb, 3 Stl, 3 Blk
30 Pts, 16 Reb, 2 Stl, 3 Blk