Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Everyone blaming Klay I ain’t hearing it. He avg 17 on 37% from 3 he’s perfectly fine for a 3rd, 4th leading scorer which is what he was when they won a few years ago

Let’s talk Draymond.

Draymond cost them Jordan Poole who was PERFECYLY suited as a co-ball handler, 2nd scorer so you woudnt have to rely on Klay’s scoring

Draymond cost them the play ins this year by missing 20 games due to suspension

Cost them the 2016 finals…got them KD, but then cost them KD

fukk GS. They are deathly afraid of Draymond and don’t hold him accountable and that’s why they here

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Ingram gonna be done in NOLA

it might be worth exploring, but I get the sense now that Ingram is gonna be one of those guys who never winds up on a really good team.
:what:

There doesn’t always have to be an action to take. They were a sneeze away from hosting a playoff series

Look at Kyrie and Luka who people said should break up. Tatum and brown people said breakup. Look at Denver who stayed the course. The Rudy gobert trade was the worst trade in nba history just 12 months ago. Like God forbid you have patience and try to build something

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

There doesn’t always have to be an action to take. They were a sneeze away from hosting a playoff series

Look at Kyrie and Luka who people said should break up. Tatum and brown people said breakup. Look at Denver who stayed the course. The Rudy gobert trade was the worst trade in nba history just 12 months ago. Like God forbid you have patience and try to build something
Luka and Kyrie were together for half a season and both have won something
Tatum and Brown have been to 4 ECF and Game 6 of a finals
Gobert has been apart of the number 1 defense 5 times in his career.

The fukk has Ingram down to be even mentioned with the names you mentioned, No Offense but Ingram isn’t on any of those guys levels as a player or accomplished anything.

Ingram is Demar Derozan with less clutch play and a half foot better wingspan.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

He's a free agent after next season. You gotta decide this summer whether he's worth giving a bigger max deal to or retooling around Zion.

The time for patience has come and gone.