Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm speechless.

Every night like clockwork. He pulls something out of the bag Kyrie or Kareem would be proud of, just depends on how he feels that day. :wow:

Defender hit the :what: on the spin move :laff:

There really needs to be a "nba players react to Victor moves" video cause dudes legit be hitting the :ohhh::gucci::what::damn::wtf: in the middle of the some plays at the shyt he be doing

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
What’s this bullshyt 2-7 shooting by sabonis. He easily becoming one of the most overrated players in the league because of his bullshyt triple doubles

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We should be on a 8 gm win streak going into the playoffs this yr, we’ll see
I like Embiid. He has a great personality, which is great for fans of the league. He's been a monster in the regular season for years but it's never translated to the playoffs.

The East is cheeks again this season. As long as they finish above 8th, they have a path to the conference finals at a minimum. I need to see him be the best player in a series against an equal opponent. It's yet to happen and it's mystifying considering how dominant he is in the regular season. Never seen anything like it. Even Harden had his moments.