Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This is actually scary, he is already tall as shyt, not too many guys can effectively contest his jumpshots, it’s all about the mechanics for him at this stage of his career. But once he gains the consistency the amount of space he creates for himself when he start popping them bytches like Curry will be unguardable.

They done gave Pop a nuke smh:snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Pels and Kings flopping which makes way for the lakers to be 7 and the warriors 8
I was just about to say this.. It’s looking like lakers/dubs will be 7th and 8th spots to round out the playoffs for the west… Pray for those 1 and 2 seeds tho.. shyt might be looking like upset central

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was just about to say this.. It’s looking like lakers/dubs will be 7th and 8th spots to round out the playoffs for the west… Pray for those 1 and 2 seeds tho.. shyt might be looking like upset central
I highly doubt that Denver (if Murray plays) is scared of the Lakers or Dubs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I highly doubt that Denver (if Murray plays) is scared of the Lakers or Dubs.
They better be… styles make fighting boxing it’s the same basketball especially the playoffs… Dubs bench is top 3 in the league…. Denver’s isn’t and it would require joker being on the floor 40mins just so that they don’t lose the lead..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They better be… styles make fighting boxing it’s the same basketball especially the playoffs… Dubs bench is top 3 in the league…. Denver’s isn’t and it would require joker being on the floor 40mins just so that they don’t lose the lead..
The Nuggets are 7-0 vs the Lakers and Warriors this season and the defending champs. That's not counting the 4 straight vs the Lakers during last seasons playoffs. Again I highly doubt that the Nuggets are scared of any of those teams.

Your argument would work better with Minnesota since they'll be without KAT.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The Nuggets are 7-0 vs the Lakers and Warriors this season and the defending champs. That's not counting the 4 straight vs the Lakers during last seasons playoffs. Again I highly doubt that the Nuggets are scared of any of those teams.

Your argument would work better with Minnesota since they'll be without KAT.
You been around long enough to know should season records mean nothing and they barely won against the dubs… now I will say Denver has the edge because of their home court and high elevation..

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It was all good just a week (and a half) ago for the Pels :huhldup:

Went from poised to take the 4th seed to now they'll be play-in status