Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Doc Rivers really should have stayed in food & beverage. They're on the verge of losing their third straight game as double digit favorites against pure bottom feeders.

To make it worse Raptors tried to hand him the game in the first 5-6 mins of the quarter....ande they refused to take it,we had a terrible lineup in the 4th qtr the first 5-6 mins....G league trash.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Middleton is washed but when he is decent it highlights how much the Bucks need a wing.

I think the Bucks need to trade everyone except Giannis and maybe Beasley and go get Giannis a wing to play with.

I like Jonathan Isaac from the Magic or Deandre Hunter from the Hawks.

They need to rebuild this team ASAP

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
IQ and RJ are simultaneously gonna stub their toes in the locker room and be out for the season
Ain't no fukking way Toronto trying to fukk up this tank

Tank is already set they cant fall below Memphis and Portland is too far back with 6 games to go....they knew this and thats why IQ and RJ started this game,theyre locked into 6th and hoping at this point...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Middleton is washed but when he is decent it highlights how much the Bucks need a wing.

I think the Bucks need to trade everyone except Giannis and maybe Beasley and go get Giannis a wing to play with.

There is no rebuilding with that team outside of trading Giannis. They don't have really any tradeable pieces that net real value and they have no picks/young players to help field the void.

Even Dame at this point wouldn't yet them much in return based on how he's played this season and his leftover contract.

Dudes were laughing when I brought up how fukked the Bucks future was in that one thread and now they’re seeing it for themselves.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

They cant rebuild they got no picks...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Giannis better thank the basketball gods that Kyrie/Harden got hurt and KD's foot wasn't half an inch shorter. Because if he didn't have that title run he would've been killed worse than Embiid does. He'd be sitting on 1 ECF appearance in 11 seasons, straight Melo/Dominique Wilkins status.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I still believe Giannis will be the next star to ask out and it might come as early as THIS summer...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Giannis better thank the basketball gods that Kyrie/Harden got hurt and KD's foot wasn't half an inch shorter. Because if he didn't have that title run he would've been killed worse than Embiid does. He'd be sitting on 1 ECF appearance in 11 seasons, straight Melo/Dominique Wilkins status.
Even worse is how many times that team had been the #1 seed during that time.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

DeAndre Hunter ????

Dude is contract filler.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Lost 4 straight to Toronto after going up 2-0, blew a 3-2 lead against the Celtics, got punked by the Heat in 5 twice as the 1 seed

He might end up being the player who gets dumbasses to stop putting so much emphasis on rings when discussing individual players in a team sport