Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Word I never knew that wow that’s crazy. I guess that explains the franchise love for their players.
If Thibs was remotely on the hot seat, they'd be begging for Jay Wright. He's the new Bill Cowher (in that every off-season everyone will be begging to hire him but he doesn't wanna take any jobs)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If Thibs was remotely on the hot seat, they'd be begging for Jay Wright. He's the new Bill Cowher (in that every off-season everyone will be begging to hire him but he doesn't wanna take any jobs)

Yeah Jay Wright been in the 76ers rumor mill for years but he made so much money and is god on Lancaster Ave. He works for the school now collecting checks.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All say it again. Jalen Brunson deserves All NBA first team nod. He's carrying the Knicks on his own since january

Luka
SGA
Tatum
Giannis
Jokic

He's not making it over these 5
That's at least 4 of the top 5 in MVP voting
Only one arguable is Tatum and the Celtics have the best record in the league by a mile

I know he's been incredible, keeping the Knicks at least in range of the 2 seed after losing their second and third best players but it's not gonna happen :francis:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

4.gif