Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nba i think is going to get the lakers in the 8 seed and the kings in the 9 seed so both lakers and gsw can make the playoffs.

1. Denver vs 8. Warriors
2. OKC vs 7. Lakers
3. Minnesota vs 6. Phoenix
4. Clippers vs 5. Mavericks

Adam Silver would biy everyone in the Blue Oyster drinks if this bappened

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The nba i think is going to get the lakers in the 8 seed and the kings in the 9 seed so both lakers and gsw can make the playoffs.

1. Denver vs 8. Warriors
2. OKC vs 7. Lakers

So you're saying the Pelicans are gonna lose twice?

and not even just twice, twice each to the same 2 teams (Lakers and Warriors) within a span of a week?

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

1. Denver vs 8. Warriors
2. OKC vs 7. Lakers

how is the nba gone set this up lol

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying the Pelicans are gonna lose twice?

and not even just twice, twice each to the same 2 teams (Lakers and Warriors) within a span of a week?
Yes its highly possible and i think they got another injury. The nba wants steph and bron and kd in the playoffs

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this jokic mvp take from gilbert might be his dumbest yet. the fact that anybody still brings up giannis not winning his 3rd over jokic is insane. they have to be forgetting that year. giannis played 61 games, jokic played 72. denver had a better record than the bucks and more importantly jokic was on the floor for 47 wins, giannis was on the floor for 40 wins. giannis had 1 first place vote because he literally had no case as having a better regular season than jokic that year.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
this jokic mvp take from gilbert might be his dumbest yet. the fact that anybody still brings up giannis not winning his 3rd over jokic is insane. they have to be forgetting that year. giannis played 61 games, jokic played 72. denver had a better record than the bucks and more importantly jokic was on the floor for 47 wins, giannis was on the floor for 40 wins. giannis had 1 first place vote because he literally had no case as having a better regular season than jokic that year.
his views must be getting low

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
GSW responded well to Houston's 11 game win streak with a 5 game win streak of their own. I had tonight's game circled a week ago but figured Warriors would've gone 3-2 coming into it (MIA, ORL, CHA, SAS, DAL) which would've allowed HOU some room for error.

But GSW swept the 5 games while HOU understandably dropped 2 tough ones. Losing tonight would all but shut the door on the play-in aspirations so i expect this will either be a hard fought game or a fukkery filled one, or both.