Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove

Poole stans mad at Kendall Gill

Those Tweets read like those people never played a competitive sport in their lives or young as hell.

Atlanta's crazy comeback vs Boston made this L sting even more

KG is a true fan tho
:pachaha:

Who you want the WizKids to get in the draft tho?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
That Wolves took the Clippers' soul on February 12th and they haven't been the same since. Since then, the Clippers are DEAD LAST in Defensive Rating, 29th in Defensive Rebound Rate, 22nd in Turnover Rate, 25th in Net Rating and are just a middle of the pack offense. That doesn't even include tonight in a game where the Pacers are scoring 1.42 ppp everytime up the floor.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That Wolves took the Clippers' soul on February 12th and they haven't been the same since. Since then, the Clippers are DEAD LAST in Defensive Rating, 29th in Defensive Rebound Rate, 22nd in Turnover Rate, 25th in Net Rating and are just a middle of the pack offense. That doesn't even include tonight in a game where the Pacers are scoring 1.42 ppp everytime up the floor.

They were never as good as that 26-5 run the answer is always in the middle.....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Those Tweets read like those people never played a competitive sport in their lives or young as hell.

Atlanta's crazy comeback vs Boston made this L sting even more

KG is a true fan tho
:pachaha:

Who you want the WizKids to get in the draft tho?
I'm leaning toward Nikola Topic. If his 3-ball can be consistent, I like the overall skill and positional size as a PG who gets to the rim and playmakes. He shoots 87% from the FT line so I think if his form is consistent, that 3-ball will be fine.. and the defense will need work

Wiz fans think Sarr is the pick.

Either way I won't be mad... both the PG and C positions have been neglected.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I normally shyt on him, because most of the time it's warranted. But he has done a decent job this season. The team are really playing organized and with purpose this season. A complete 180 from last yea

I didn't watch the game but when i saw the box score my only thought was did anybody get injured. Bc outside of health and the formality of securing home court (they'd have to finish the season 4-6 and DEN would have to go 10-0 for that to change), there's nothing of importance left for them this reg season.

Nothing Tatum can do in these last 10 will win him MVP or not have him selected All-NBA 1st team. They're about 2 years overdue for a championship (and no one remembers what their reg szn records were those years, w/o Google), so next month is when the magnifying glasses will really focus on whether Mazulla is coaching shyt, fair or not.