Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Gg Jackson shyt pisses me off cause he was on my radar pre draft. I think maybe he was the player who was caught vaping during work outs.. or quit some work outs. Otherwise I don't see why for a measly second round pick people didn't take a flyer on him with his upside.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Gg Jackson shyt pisses me off cause he was on my radar pre draft. I think maybe he was the player who was caught vaping during work outs.. or quit some work outs. Otherwise I don't see why for a measly second round pick people didn't take a flyer on him with his upside.
Because he was complete ass in college on top of immaturity issues, which are still actually happening from what’s been said this season.

There’s already one problem child on that roster to have to deal with another.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just as i was coming around on NOP being a serious dark horse :snoop:

Playoffs start in just less than a month and all their good fortunate may have just gone to shyt with that knee injury

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He was 17
And he's 19 now, yet those immaturity issues are still there. To some teams, the headache isn't worth it.

Remember he got suspended a couple of months ago by the Grizzles for violation of team rules and has been fined by them on multiple occasions. It's other players his age in the league that aren't a headache like that.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Pat Bev wil be enemies with you to the death. Once he on the same team with you he's cool and mending fences. But once he's off that team :mjlol:

It's on sight again :mjlit:

He and mo Bamba had an elbow issue. Squashed it and now it's back on.