Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wizards could still fukk around and lose this but the Grizzlies are in deep doodoo without Ja
Even with Ja they were going to take a step back. The depth they've had the past few years just isn't there anymore and they miss Tyus Jones.

They were so worried about getting rid of Brooks and changing the culture in the locker room that they didn't consider the on the court aspect of things as well with the moves they made or lackthereof.

I remember some posters were laughing when I brought up how important Jones was to that team whenever Ja was out of the lineup.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say no. He needs to go overseas or at the least the G-League for a couple of years and get the reps needed to get better and then try and come back.
It’s not easy getting back in

Especially if you have a rep as someone who doesn’t put the work in. Zero reason for him not to have made major leaps this off season

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Especially if you have a rep as someone who doesn’t put the work in. Zero reason for him not to have made major leaps this off season

He’s honestly in a bad situation(again) Duren, Stewart, Bagley, and now Thompson. Pistons gotta lot of big man depth. Wiseman the odd man out

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

He needs the practice and game reps to work out his issues and he's not going to get that in the NBA right now. His draft position gives the chance to potentially come back in a few years or at least get a tryout compared to other players.