Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nets rejecting every pick for mikal bridges from the rockets might be the worst non move of the past 10 years
Insiders saying they wanted a player(s) back also. Turns out Houston wasnt including Green in the package they were just going to match salary with role players(I’m guessing Tate, Landale). Stone wasn’t goin to include any of the core 6.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston Brehs, they have been hot. I think 4 in a row since he got hurt, 7 of 8 overall.
:patrice:
What’s going on? Jaylen has been playing well but what else?

I’m looking at the 7 wins now. Only good teams are Suns and Kings. Either way, they are playing well like they were earlier in the season. Ime is coaching the shyt out this team.
:salute:
Can they catch the Warriors/Lakers?
:lupe:
Cavs not a good team? The one game they lost they were up 20 pts against the Clippers but blew the lead. They were trending up before the sengun injury. They finally figure it out on offense they went from last place in pace to top 5 in the the new year. Jalen kept saying annd begging th cream annd some to play faster and get into their set quicker. Turns out he was right. Amen in the starting lineup allows them play even faster. They get up the court before the defense can get set and even when they do get set Houston executing their offense to precision. FVV is actually playing like 40 million player. It’s going be interesting to see what happens when a defense. Decides to take him out the game or try to make him uncomfortable but he’s probabaly been the biggest difference maker outside of Green. Hes controlling the game he’s had double digit assist total in the first half in back to back games

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If the Pels pass the Clippers and end up top 3, Zion will get MVP conversation thru sports media (maybe 1 or 2 votes) and I bet $ their first round matchup will be the most watched out of all of the series. Only if they end up top 3, I don't think they will get the media attention without getting up there.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GI4YNSSW0AAwp1t

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If the Pels pass the Clippers and end up top 3, Zion will get MVP conversation thru sports media (maybe 1 or 2 votes) and I bet $ their first round matchup will be the most watched out of all of the series. Only if they end up top 3, I don't think they will get the media attention without getting up there.

It'll be funny if NOP goes far in the playoffs, since what Zion was supposed to be is now what the media is trying to crown Ant as ("face of the league" "future superstar" etc)...

...which is kinda wild since Zion (23) is only a year older than Ant (22) but became this sorta disgraced, discarded prodigy -mostly self-inflicted, mind you.

Also wild because 3 years ago Zion (at 20yrs old) was far better than current Ant is and was on the same trajectory as Luka (who is only a year older).

Basically the media will find themselves having to flip flop back to him if NOP goes on a tear.