Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Vaughn fukking sold with these constant subs
Nets barely have a functioning offense when Cam Thomas isn't on the floor
Idc about his defense, figure it the fukk out with the other 4 players
You can't win NBA games when you keep going on scoring droughts
To piggyback, I think this reasoning, which I agree with, is why OKC is eventually gonna move Giddey. He knocked down a couple threes in their first game but he was 0-1 tonight. Chet is looking like he's clearly the #2 SGA needs. Once you have that 1-2 pecking order, everybody else needs to fill a specific role or they become expendable.

I like Giddey. He's really good with the ball in his hands; gifted passer. But you're not taking the ball out of SGA's hands so they can't get the most out of Giddey. A lot of teams would be interested in him and rightly so.

But teams get stubborn when they draft guys with talent and instead of moving them for better fitting players, they try to force it like Ben Simmons with Philly or John Collins in Atlanta. Teams give them big extensions thinking their value will maintain and if it doesn't work after five seasons, somebody will be waiting with a boatload of picks and young players. That's never how it works out.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Jabari Smith is gonna wanna forget the 4th quarter happened tonight. Would’ve liked to see Ime run some Jalen and Sengun two man game as well in the 4th.

Wemby is gonna be great and I like Vassell as well.

Saw the Cleveland game and SGA is special..bruh just gets to his spots with such ease. @Gil Scott-Heroin

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
To piggyback, I think this reasoning, which I agree with, is why OKC is eventually gonna move Giddey. He knocked down a couple threes in their first game but he was 0-1 tonight. Chet is looking like he's clearly the #2 SGA needs. Once you have that 1-2 pecking order, everybody else needs to fill a specific role or they become expendable.

I like Giddey. He's really good with the ball in his hands; gifted passer. But you're not taking the ball out of SGA's hands so they can't get the most out of Giddey. A lot of teams would be interested in him and rightly so.

But teams get stubborn when they draft guys with talent and instead of moving them for better fitting players, they try to force it like Ben Simmons with Philly or John Collins in Atlanta. Teams give them big extensions thinking their value will maintain and if it doesn't work after five seasons, somebody will be waiting with a boatload of picks and young players. That's never how it works out.
Spurs will be waiting. We playing a power forward at point guard. :mjlol: If OKC dont cash Giddy out we will. If they want some trades we can give them some wesley's and branhams. If they want some picks we got plenty of those to.

Spurs might actually be a starting point guard away from being a better than expected team. You not going to win consistently playing Jeremy fukking Sochan as the starting point guard though:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jabari Smith is gonna wanna forget the 4th quarter happened tonight. Would’ve liked to see Ime run some Jalen and Sengun two man game as well in the 4th.

Wemby is gonna be great and I like Vassell as well.

Saw the Cleveland game and SGA is special..bruh just gets to his spots with such ease. @Gil Scott-Heroin
He lucky this wasn't a televised game. Wemby came in and punked him all over the floor in the 4th. Sacre bleud all over his forehead and Jabari didn't do anything about it.

Bari got to get at him the next time they play. At least Sengun goofy ass keeps shooting and going at him no matter how many times Wemby swats his shot.

And as far as Jalen...they aint bring Fred in so Jalen could run a two man game with Sengun. Them days is over. Ime aint going for that.