Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know y'all were busy watching Golden State get curbstomped by Boston but if y'all saw the first 5 minutes of this Wolves game, KAT was 5/5 and looking unstoppable... then this predictable mfer proceeds to go 0 for 10 and finishes 7 for 18 :dead:

Bad loss for MIN and its further proof that they'll be their own biggest adversary in the playoffs. They'll be a menace to any team but the probability is the mental midgets gon midget when it matters.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No he’s been that bad

Bad defender
Can barely handle
Can’t get to the basket
Can’t shoot

I rather they play the Moon kid
He defended alright. They didn't even crack 90 points for cryin' out loud. His shot will come back and he only took two shots today. Moon is even a worse defender because of his size. I like Russ but you have to wonder does his intensity puts us over the top or does his turnovers and missed layups hurt us. Bones didn't move the needle but we didn't taper off when he played. That's all I took from this

Daps
He defended alright. They didn't even crack 90 points for cryin' out loud. His shot will come back and he only took two shots today. Moon is even a worse defender because of his size. I like Russ but you have to wonder does his intensity puts us over the top or does his turnovers and missed layups hurt us. Bones didn't move the needle but we didn't taper off when he played. That's all I took from this

China

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know y'all were busy watching Golden State get curbstomped by Boston but if y'all saw the first 5 minutes of this Wolves game, KAT was 5/5 and looking unstoppable... then this predictable mfer proceeds to go 0 for 10 and finishes 7 for 18 :dead:

Bad loss for MIN and its further proof that they'll be their own biggest adversary in the playoffs. They'll be a menace to any team but the probability is the mental midgets gon midget when it matters.
the fact that KAT isn't a cheatcode late-game with his skillset is crazy fr