Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These fools really went like 10 minutes straight talking about IG DM’s and OnlyFans on national TV nothing about basketball

They always complaining about the back in the days but what really was better back in the days was the journalistic integrity of the game and the storytelling and presentation on part of the TV network

NFL destroying the NBA in this regard when will Silver do something about this shyt?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
These fools really went like 10 minutes straight talking about IG DM’s and OnlyFans on national TV nothing about basketball

They always complaining about the back in the days but what really was better back in the days was the journalistic integrity of the game and the storytelling and presentation on part of the TV network

NFL destroying the NBA in this regard when will Silver do something about this shyt?
Agreed but the people seem to love the fukkery:manny:

Until they don't then it seems this is what it'll continue to be

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just don't see any West team beating the Nuggets in a 7 game series, they are a machine with the best player in the league who is also pretty elite in clutch time. I would say East too but have to respect the Celtics.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
JDub nice as hell bruh. Most underrated player in league.

He givin 2012 Harden vibes when he won 6MOY and was lookin like a breakout star. I think JDub even better overall rn than that last OKC Harden.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't understand the love affair these refs have with OKC. They don't do shyt but foul on one in and flop on the other. Only an OKC team could blatantly get away with an offensive foul, get the bucket, AND get a tech on the other team.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Most of them dudes are just frail. Only flopper is SGA
Dort is probably the only player tonight who hasn't just fell on the ground every time they though they got touched.

As I type this SGA just blatantly fouls Victor on a lob attempt. Just blatantly grabbed his arm to keep him from catching it with two hands. No call.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Knew this Dort stretch was coming where he can't make shyt after Thunder twitter noticed he was shooting like 50% from 3 in February. That shyt made the rounds & he ain't hit shyt in the last couple games :dead: