Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Appreciate it but I'm only doing all star game. Them other shyts is too random for my liking :mjgrin: I'm doing college basketball today.

fDTjzcT.png

The NHL pick probably gonna fukk me over but its friday flex so whatever.
This shyt was a fukking DISASTER bro. Larry Huges II it's on sight my nikka.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Playing the nba all star games from 1990 on:mjgrin:

In the late 90s now

Jordan's a walking bucket. Anytime you need a basket just give him the ball

The shot selection is unreal. No 30ft 3's, Every shot is a good shot

Pippen was a lot better than we realized at the time

Shaq kinda got bullied his first two years.

Bill Walton doesn't like how guys like Garnett and Webber come into the league and expect to be the man. Guys like Laettner and Gugliotta paid their dues and came up the right way. He really said this and kept his job. I really hate that muthafukka. 96 all star game.

Idk how many more I'ma watch but this kinda fascinating
Glad I did this

On the 07 game now. Watching the games back to back you can see both the league and players evolve. Wonderful show and great for company. Doing this again next year with the 2010/20 decades. Some more thoughts....

Iverson is pure joy on the basketball court. Sonic the Hedgehog+Super Mario in the same avatar

Watching Shaq go from getting beat up by the West coast bullies to joining the team and becoming the kingpin :myman:

Kobe+Shaq getting a sideline interview to do a play by play. Kobe starts commentating in Italian Shaq doesn't know what to do
:mjlol:

Did Tmac ever do the solo against the backboard dunk in a real game? He got comfortable with it and it worked every time. Nobody else tries that dunk :whew:

Shot selection goes out the window in the kobe era

Lebron+Carmelo+wade+Bosh lost the rising stars with amare winning MVP. Maybe they had injuries but I swear the same trio lost the Olympics :martin:

Grant Hill loses a contact lens 4th quarter of the 00 game and has to sit out. Doesnt play again for 5 years due to injuries. :damn:

Jesus Shuttleworths had hops

The randoms. Too many to name but Anthony Mason as a starter and he played for Miami :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

bring back open court

Such an easy form of programming to just get some old timers gathered together telling stories. So many ways to go with it too.

Use it to celebrate individual seasons by a team to talk about the ups and downs of a season.

I also love what MLB TV has going on called Seasons where they spend an hour recapping entire seasons.