Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Ant Man really bored out here this season. Went from using the backboard on his midrange turnarounds to now using it off 3s and lefty floaters. :wow:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Kings are definitely gonna have to make some moves in the off-season to not end up a treadmill team but they'd be helped out a lot if Sabonis became a consistent perimeter shooting threat

I can't put my finger on it what the Kings are missing. They are missing a legit 3 that can score, take people off the dribble, and be a closer. Harrison Barnes was supposed to be that.... but he's Harrison Barnes

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I can't put my finger on it what the Kings are missing. They are missing a legit 3 that can score, take people off the dribble, and be a closer. Harrison Barnes was supposed to be that.... but he's Harrison Barnes
Trade Fox.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Yea most folks were surprised they reupped him but Barnes is one of those players you always feel like you can get someone better to replace him but that player is already signed elsewhere.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It doesnt help when Murray plays like shyt, which he has.for a while now. He's supposed to be that replacement

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Suns even at full strength just have too many flaws to exploit...Beal wasn't necessary and most likely killed the championship hopes