Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Monty Williams was playing that baguette chomping bum KILLIAN HAYES 30+ minutes a game while giving this man DNPs not too long ago. :scust:Don't know how such a god-loving kind man turned into such a Satanic terrorist of a basketball coach. :mjcry: Hope he's learned his lesson for good...:snoop:

Team looks a lot better with Ivey getting more burn and Duren back. Still not a great team but not all time bad like before.

Monty has to go

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Monty Williams was playing that baguette chomping bum KILLIAN HAYES 30+ minutes a game while giving this man DNPs not too long ago. :scust:Don't know how such a god-loving kind man turned into such a Satanic terrorist of a basketball coach. :mjcry: Hope he's learned his lesson for good...:snoop:

It bugs the fukk out of me that these coaches never get railed against like players when they fukk up. What Monty was doing with Ivey to start the year is unforgivable. Just so disgustingly stupid and petty. I can't believe their bozo owner allowed it.

It's the same exact shyt Kerr has been doing with Kuminga and Moody in GS until Kuminga called him out.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t watched the Pels a lot lately

Zion looks like he has dropped some weight
also seems like more effort from both he and ingram on the defensive end. thru the ist loss to the lakers, zion 5 blocks in 20 games, ingram 3 blocks in 19 games. since then zion 13 blocks in 22 games, ingram 22 blocks in 27 games. crazy thing to me pels are a good team and all their starters have a positive net rating on the floor but their top 5 players in on/off rating are all bench players with 4 of those by a significant margin.