Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk does Kat get up 16 3s? :gag:
Bulls one of the few teams the can match up with their size. They started Drummond alongside Vucevic tonight, so KAT really was playing on the perimeter most of the night

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Been keeping an eye on Minny this year, and I'm a huge Ant supporter, his game is throwback and well rounded, but they're pretenders as far as I'm concerned this year.

No night 2 night 3rd option, a second option that's just built to meltdown annually in the playoffs , and a DPOY that can't bang with big bodies and thats not accounting for the net negative he'll be in closing lineups. Amongst a few other reasons (youth inspired) but that's the crux and that's also your core...I know they're young, but what is this teams ceiling really?

The teams are pretty equal now, but I think it's safe to say OKC has a higher ceiling going forward

Altho they're in a 3-way tie with OKC and DEN for 2nd place, MIN been playing .500 ball their last 10 games and their next two games are on the road vs MIL and LAC. So after their hot start and being #1 throughout, there's a realistic chance they'll stumble into the all star break firmly as the 4th seed.

It lets you know the maturity/IQ isn't there, which is troubling because Ant is the only real "young" one out of their stars. KAT (28) and Gobert (31) been around long enough, and Conley (36) is ancient. Ultimately OKC has the higher ceiling bc Chet still has untapped potential and tbh they really don't need to go far in the playoffs this year. 2nd round would probably be ahead of schedule.

Whereas with MIN... 2nd round would be a minimum.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Doc Rivers is a disastrous coach. Boyyy if they lose in 1st round again the meltdown will be epic.

You got to have zero competence to seriously sign Rivers in 2024 when the proof is out there.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Altho they're in a 3-way tie with OKC and DEN for 2nd place, MIN been playing .500 ball their last 10 games and their next two games are on the road vs MIL and LAC. So after their hot start and being #1 throughout, there's a realistic chance they'll stumble into the all star break firmly as the 4th seed.

It lets you know the maturity/IQ isn't there, which is troubling because Ant is the only real "young" one out of their stars. KAT (28) and Gobert (31) been around long enough, and Conley (36) is ancient. Ultimately OKC has the higher ceiling bc Chet still has untapped potential and tbh they really don't need to go far in the playoffs this year. 2nd round would probably be ahead of schedule.

Whereas with MIN... 2nd round would be a minimum.
Damn I be forgetting Kat been around for a lil minute now, so this is kind of peak him I suppose...which is good enough right now, in February, I guess.
I think 2nd Rd should be the expectation at this point. They've lost back to back years in competitive 1st Rd series already. Gagged the one against Mem, and took one game (could've been two)from the champs last year. This the year to be going for conference championship play

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Bulls one of the few teams the can match up with their size. They started Drummond alongside Vucevic tonight, so KAT really was playing on the perimeter most of the night
Think Bulls should stick to that lineup but Vuc guarding mobile 4s could be a problem :jbhmm: