Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the Cavs & Knicks are the only teams in the East with any kind of hope in trying to challenge Boston.

Sixers won't say it but Embiid is clearly done for the season, Bucks defense is atrocious, Heat don't seem like they have that magical run in them this year.

Celtics should comfortably get to the Finals

Nothing is ever comfortable with the Celtics, if they get to the Finals they’ll be fighting for their lives along the way

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Steph getting interviewed on opponent broadcast? Lmao

And yes, I know it was nationally on NBA TV but I don’t think I’ve seen this in a long time

I’ve never seen this before. Didn’t even know that was a possibility

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I’ve never seen this before. Didn’t even know that was a possibility
When you’re the face of the league, shyt like this will happen :coffee:
I want to say the only time that comes to mind is Kobe Bryant was interviewed by Comcast Sportsnet here in DC (now Monumental Sports Network) after the Lakers visited the White House in 2010.

Can’t find the interview but I remember it broadcasted.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I want to say the only time that comes to mind is Kobe Bryant was interviewed by Comcast Sportsnet here in DC (now Monumental Sports Network) after the Lakers visited the White House in 2010.

Can’t find the interview but I remember it broadcasted.
yep, face of the league

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
With how they flamed out last post-season with their bigs getting packed up by NYK’s and no visible improvement from either this season, Cavs likely remain perceived as an unserious team no matter how well they finish the season.

Even with Donovan’s recent play… he played great last season as well, then got outplayed and packed up by Brunson for the 2nd consecutive year in the playoffs.

Tho with PHI and MIL free-falling, 2nd seed is there for the taking, which should all but guarantee a 2nd round appearance and some redemption