Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
OG Anunoby would be a perfect fit in Denver but I don't think they have what it takes to trade for him. They'd have to unload MPJ's bum ass in the process and that wouldn't make any sense for Toronto.

That contract makes me sick whenever I see him play.
Raptors are trying to get a "haul" smh once again fukk Minnesota for destroying the market:hhh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People are talking about OG like he's a young Kawhi.

I'm not familiar with his game so what's the truth?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Heard Lowe saying Toronto would be asking for something similar to the Donovan Mitchell package. This guy's never even been an All-Star. :mindblown:

If this OG dude was that good they would keep him or they would be winning.

D Mitch would give that Raptors team at least 10 more wins

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
3 and D guy, Mikal Bridges with a little more scoring ability but not as good from 3. These type of guys typically get overrated because every team needs one.

Right, Mikal is a nice 3 and D guy but I don't hear folks hyping him up this much.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Right, Mikal is a nice 3 and D guy but I don't hear folks hyping him up this much.
If he was put on the market their first asking price would be similar too. Robert Covington was overhyped back in the day too lol. This type of player is easiest to fit and every team needs them. I dont think Raptors are serious about moving him, that is why they are asking for a ridiculous amount. They are most likely to move FVV over anyone. Masai likes to compete.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Chemistry coming together nicely

That Harden/Jojo combo is fukking teams up now

I hope Embiid can be healthy this time around for playoffs. Would like to see a healthy run by him

Yea, regular season-wise they have little left to sort out: Embiid/Harden synergy, Maxey as the super six man, spot up shooters, scrappy team defense, Tobias stepping up.

If they are at peace with Maxey being the offense to start the 4th and then being 3&D guy/hockey assist recipient late game with Joel/James PnR… fair.

It’s just a matter of health and continuity into the post-season.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fmu5Xc_XEAECo6G

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I wanna see a Nuggets/76ers Finals, purely for the big matchup, but I don't know if I can stomach Embiid and Harden spamming for fouls for an entire playoff run.
You know what’s gonna happen when your boy gets switched onto Uno/Maxey…won’t be pretty